Monday, January 16, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

Today's picture uses 2 of the Sale-a-bration products, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Ribbon and Brad Pack.  You can get either of these free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration or both Free plus a stamp set with a qualifying workshop.  If you haven't gotten your Sale-a-bration catalog, let me know and I will get you one.

These cards I created for my shoebox swap at Leadership.  I had to create 25 of these cards and then had to bring the supplies (in a shoebox) to create 24 of the same card.  Tuesday evening I will get to create cards with 48 other women, what a great time!!


I really like how they turned out.  I also used the Fun Flowers Big Shot die (#121812)
and the New Framelits Dies (#125598)

And one of my favorite new stamp sets, Petite Pairs (wood #122495 and clear #122497).
This stamp set has the perfect sentiment for outside the card and for inside the card.  I used the Larger Oval Punch (#119855) to punch out the sentiment and the Scallop Oval Punch (#119856) to give it a frame.

Colors used were Pool Party, Calapso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla.

Here is what I the inside looks like.



I used the new Blossom Punch (#125603) for the sentiment inside.  What nice finishing touch!

Check back tomorrow for a card we are creating in my Stamp Clubs this month.


Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment