Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dog and Cat Fun

Here are 2 cards that I created using the Stamp Sets "D is for Dog" and "C is for Cat".

 I started with a Basic Black Card (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") and stamped the paw print all over a Whisper White Topper (4" x 5-1/4").  I then ran the stamped Whisper White card thru the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder. (It's hard to see the texture that the embossing folder adds, but it looks way cool!!)  I then stamped the dog in Basic Black and then punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch.  I stamped the bone in Basic Black and punched it out using the 1" circle punch.  I punched a scrap sheet of Basic Black with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle and the 1-1/4" Circle punches.  I stamped the "birthday wishes" from the So Happy For You" Stamp set.  Used a Square punch to cut the corners.

I adhered all the punched pieces together and then added a  Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon across the top of the Whisper White topper.  Added the Punched pieces with Dimensionals.  Took a piece of Hemp Twine and tied it around the Real Red Ribbon as shown.  I attached the Sentiment on with Glue Dots.

 I made the Cat card similar to the Dog card except I used Very Vanilla, Early Expresso and Pear Pizzazz for the colors.

Now isn't that fun!!!  Stamping is just the best and fun time.  Go to my website today to place your order and have fun making these Dog or Cat cards.

Happy Best Friend time.

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment