Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh Scrap It's Monday - Sneek Peak

My Holiday Catalog goodies came in today.  Wait till you see the Holiday Catalog, it is wonderful!!!  And the best part you don't have wait till September to order from it, the Holiday Catalog goes live August 1.  WhooHoo!!  Anyways, I wanted to play with something new and only had about 30 minutes.  I didn't get home from work till 8pm, :(.  These 2 pages were created using a 2 page Simply Scrappin Layout Kit that is in the new Holiday Catalog and I literally made these 2 pages in 30 minutes.  Love it!!

This was a pictures from last February from my Winter Social from work.  I decided to put the 23 for the years we have been married.

All I need to do here is add a photo on the Cherry Cobble rectangle card stock and clip a smaller one or two along the ribbon.
Everything you see on these 2 pages came with the kit, plus I have some leftovers, it doesn't get any easier than that!

Happy Scrappin!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment