Saturday, July 21, 2012

MDS2 (My Digital Studio) is Coming August 1

For all you My Digital Studio users out there, MDS2 is coming August 1.  They announced this yesterday at the Stampin' Up! annual Convention in Salt Lake City.  Here are some of the new features:

  • Designer Templates  (DSP, Stamps, etc) – can get to easily from the front custom without having to drill down thru all the sizes, etc. 
  • Designer Kits
  • New photo layouts
  • Recolor embellishments – changes to monochromatic, but with various shades.
  • Round photo corners (or DSP corners)
  • Crop part of a stamp
  • Custom Canvas Sizes
  • Recolor DSP!!!
  • Global Search – like for “thought” and it’ll bring up all the stamp sets, punches, embellishments, etc.
  • Enlarge stamps without pixilation (for the new image designs, not the ones you already own)
  • Stamp Image coloring – can color any part of the stamp any color.
  • Improvement in the Print Services process – streamlined.
I will be offering one-on-one sessions for My Digital Studio in August.  I can't wait to upgrade my MDS August 1.  To schedule your on-on-one session, email me or give me a call, so we can get you started today.   And guess what, Stampin' Up! has a MDS special for August:           

31% Off Digital for 31 Days, watch for details August 1.

  • MDS2 upgrade is $19.95.  To purchase is $39.95.
  • MDS 2+ is lots more content (free MDS2 software) for $79.95 (over $500 worth of digital content) – there is no upgrade from MDS to MDS 2+ because it’s really the content you’re getting with MDS 2+
Have you downloaded the MDS 30 day trial yet? No obligation, no entering your credit card info…just give it a test drive and see what you can do. You can create cards, invitations, books, journals, banners, scrapbook pages, party supplies with My Digital Studio…the possibilities are endless!  Downloads work with My Digital Studio and any other digital scrapbooking program that allows you to import PNG and JPG files, which is allowed in most graphics programs, and even Microsoft Word! Check out all the artwork that is included in the Express version here.
Here is link to a video that Sarah Douglas (Shelli Gardner's daughter) that tells a little about what is coming in MDS2. 
Also don't forget that My Digital Studio has it's own website.  There are thousands of samples, over a hundred instructional video's, go to www.mydigitalstudio.net to see for yourself.
I have several posts here is my blog containing projects I have created in My Digital Studio, here is one of my recent favorites:

Can't wait to share what I LOVE with you, digital style! 
Digital Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment