Saturday, March 31, 2012

Remarkable Retreat 2012 Friday

I am in Harrisburg, PA at a Remarkable Retreat.  I get to stamp and scrap all weekend with about 100 women.  How lucky am I?  Here are some pictures of some pics:
Here is our group from Lynchburg, the theme is Safari, these hats and glasses were in our seats for dinner last night.
Look at these fabulous treats I got from my friends Donna, Marie and June.  They came up Thursday and went to Hershey on Friday morning and brought me these wonderful treats.  They know what I like.  I am so blessed to call them friends.
Here is one of our make-n-takes from Friday.  I will defintely be using these for my upcoming scrapbook classes.
Sample page

My page, just need to print some pictures and add.
Happy Saturday to everyone.  Gonna get back to creating.

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment