Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Digital Studio New Releases

Each week (Tuesday), Stampin’ UP! introduces new My Digital Studio downloads and this weeks downloads are awesome, I can't wait to download the new Lucky Designer Framable Designer Template.  I will be giving one of those to all my Easter Stamp Camp participants on St. Patrick's Day on March 17.  Register here:

Here is a PDF of February’s New Releases - MDS Catalog_February_2012
In addition you can find a catalog of ALL Stampin’UP!’s My Digital Studio Downloads available for order here -www.mydigitalstudio.net
Here are link to Today’s  & Last Weeks New Releases
Here is a couple samples of the new downloads:



– you can shop and instantly download any digital image at any time – www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net or click this SHOP NOW button.
REMEMBER.. That $50 in downloads can get you one of 2 DIGITAL SOFTWARE CONTENT CD’s – the The Sale-a-bration CD has all the stamps, papers, buttons, ribbons that are exclusive to Sale-a-bration as Digital elements to use in your creations.

Download My Digital Studio Express for FREE for 30 days.  Bring your laptop with the MDS Express loaded and learn the basics of MDS at my Intro to My Digital Studio this Friday, March 9 from 7-9pm, class is FREE.  RSVP by Thursday, March 8 here.

Happy Digital Crafting!!

Diggy, Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment