Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Digital Studio Merry Medallion Photocard

Here is one of the new downloads that Stampin' Up! came out with in October.  It is a simple postcard, all I had to do was add a photo.  I also used this template to make a party invitation:

This was the front

This was the what I put on the inside of the card.
The possiblities are endless.  My Digital Studio is a great tool.  You can create a scrapbook page, a whole album. calendar and so much more.  When you are finished with your project you can print them at home or use Stampin' Up! printing services, there are prices are reasonable and some services have been reduced for the holidays.  Also when you have Stampin' Up! print your projects, they guarantee the colors will be true Stampin' Up! colors.

I absolutely love creating with My Digital Studio.  I can create on my laptop while I am watching TV.  It is a quick easy way to create and the projects turn out great!

You can view all the Stampin' Up! downloads at www.mydigitalstudio.net.  You can also see over 12,000 samples of projects that people have posted. 

Happy Digital Crafting!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment