Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude

 I created this today using My Digital Studio.  I used the Framable Gratitude Designer Template (#127762) and Autumn Traditions Kit (#127600).  I saved it as a jpeg and then printed it thru windows on my printer.   I plan to give my mom, mother-in-law, 2 of my best friends and my sister and brother one today and this weekend.

I am thankful for:
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Stampin' Up!
  • My Job
  • My home
  • and SOOO much more!!!
I am so blessed to have a great family, so many great friends in my life!!

I got to talk with my son Adam and his wife today.  My son is currently serving in the Army in Iraq.  It just made my day!!

May each and everyone of you have a wonderful, safe and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Stamped Blessings!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment