Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's a Big Deal....Be a Big Shot

Be a Big Shot!


When you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in October, you’ll get your choice of a free Big Shot Die-cutting Machine or your choice of $100 worth of Stampin’ Up! products. Get your stamping business started with a bang with this amazing promotion!

 

What can the Big Shot do for you?

 




 


 

Our Starter Kits are a Great Value




 The demonstrator Starter Kit is a steal at just $175. It contains over $300 worth of stamp sets, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies—everything you need to start your new business.



Join the Team


Doing what I love and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

1) Flexible Schedule
2) Customizable Starter Kit
3) Extra Income
4) 20% Discount or More
5) Training & Support
6) Fun & Social Atmosphere

How long am I committed if I join?

Once you purchase the Starter Kit, it is yours. Even if you never hold a workshop or place an order, you will have received a great deal on the products ... click here for more info.

Join My Team this month and get a Big Shot!  Email me if you are interested.


Inky Hugs,
Becky

 

No comments:

Post a Comment