Monday, October 10, 2011

Founders Circle Days 3 and 4

 I just remembered I didn't share the rest of Founder's Circle pictures.  So here are a few more of my amazing trip!!!

New Founders friends
New Rising Star friends

Tuachan Outdoor Amplitheater, we got to see the Broadway production of Little Mermaid...It was Awesome, the effects were wonderful!!!!

My Pillow gift for Friday night.  An apron made with our fabulous fabric!

close up of the fabric flower


My team "The High Teas"

Another Rising Star Lynette (from Texas)  Her and I were partners in the golf cart.  This was our last activity, we went to this beautiful golf course.....we got to golf 9 holes...Stampin style....here are some of the activities we did.

Picture of a Road Runner (never saw one of them before)

The High Teas Team (Isn't the view beautiful?!)

The High Teas with Shelly

Shelly was at this game, it was a Marshmallow Relay...so much fun...we had to carry the marshmallow on the golf club and go as fast as we could to a point and turn around and then the next teammate would go.

This was one of the games

Marti volunteered to eat the giant marshmallow as fast as she could and drink the cup of water.  She did it in like 27 seconds I think....





another game we had to stamp as fast as we could

Jenn had to stamp as many as she could in a certain amount of time.  She stamped really fast.



This was the center piece at our dinner table

This was at my spot at the table.   We had so much fun playing all the games.  I have planned birthday parties for my kids, planned activities at the pool and so many more (and loved every minute of them) and this time I got to participate in the games and didn't have to plan them....so much fun!!!!!!
These 2 beautiful ladies were at our table for dinner.  Shalae is on the left, she is one of Shelli's daughters and the other lady is Shell's stepmom and I cannot remember her name.
This is a picture of all the Rising Stars at Founders circle, 3 of them are from Canada.

I had to try to pack all my goodies up Saturday night...that was a fun task....I got so much fun stuff....I laid it all out on the bed and decided to take a picture......I sure was spoiled for these 4 days....I actually found more loot after I took the picture......simply amazing!!!

One last picture with Shelli...see is an amazing woman!!!

Here is a picture with Bonnie Thurber who works at Stampin' Up!  She is awesome, so much fun and hilarious!!
Thanks for letting me share some fun photos....I had such an awesome time....I have never been treated so well in my life.....I hope to one day achieve Founder's Circle again!!  I met some amazing people...ate the most delicious food and really had the time of my Life!

Thank you Stampin' Up! you are the best!!!  Thanks for all you do!!!  I love my job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...it is my FUN job!!!!!  What other job is there that you get to share with others what you LOVE?!!


Inky Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment