Friday, September 16, 2011

Founders Circle Day 2

Day 2 started with a great breakfast with fellow Remarkable Laurie Kraus (she is from Michigan).   We then went and made two of our make-n-takes.  Here is a picture of each.  We got to use a stamp set that you haven't seen yet and I can't show it to you, but I can show you samples made with the card.   Oh but first let me share the contents of my box from yesterday.
There was also a stamp set and a new big shot die that I cannot show you, but here is two of the samples made with them:

Aren't they adorable!!  You all are gonna love this stamp set and the new DSP that we used too!!!
After we worked on make-n-takes, Laurie and I went and did a little shopping.  Here is a picture of us returning from our trip:

Here is some more highlights from the day:

Shelli working on her swaps









Fellow Remarkables

standing in line for swapping

Swapping...wait till you see the swaps I got... WOW!!
One last picture is my pillow gift from tonight:

This is the card that was inside and it was an invite to see the Broadway Musical "The Little Mermaid" in the Tuacahn Amphitheatre here Friday night...I CAN'T Wait.  Will defintely take some pics of the theater and share with you!!
Time to go to bed, I have an early day tomorrow.

Hugs and Love to all!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment