Thursday, September 15, 2011

Founders Circle 2011 Day 1

My day started today flying out of Lynchburg at 5:30am to Charlotte and then a 4 hour flight to Las Vegas.  I met another Rising Star the the Charlotte airport and we were on the same flight to Las Vegas, but are seats were not together.  We then had a 2 hour bus trip to St. George, Utah.  Here is a picture of my bus mates.  We chatted all the way to St. George.
We are staying at Courtyard Marriott.  We have the whole hotel to ourselves.  How cool is that.  We are truly going to be pampered.  Here is what is hanging on my door.
How beautiful is that.  When we got here the Stampin' Up! staff and hotel staff took our bags up to our room.  We went to have lunch.  Then we went into the Tea Room, which is a beautiful treat room.  Here is a picture of the luscious cupcake I had.  It was Raspberry Lemonade and it had white chocolate on the bottom, it was delicious!!!

This was another choice you could choose, Chocolate Eclair.
Here is what the display looked like

Beautiful roses in a elegant tea cup at my place for dinner.  I get to keep the tea cup and the roses smell wonderful.

Filet Mignon Dinner

Banana Carmel Cheesecake for Dessert
 This is a little of how my day has gone, have chatted with fellow Remarkables.  I am off to bed to get rested for a fun day of shopping and make-n-takes.  Will share more tomorrow.  Wait till you see some of the items that was in my box.

Inky Hugs and Love to all!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment