Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Banner using My Digital Studio

Today's post is a picture of a banner I created using My Digital Studio.  This is what you see when you walk into my Stampin Studio.  This was a lot of fun to make.  Each one of the pennants was created in My Digital Studio and printed on separate 8.5x11 sheet of Very Vanilla Card Stock.  I got the pennants from the Celebrations Digital Kit.  The designer paper is the Springtime Vintage Digital DSP.   The letters are from the Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp Digital Brush Set.  I cut each pennant out and connected the pennants using Crochet Trim and 5/16" Neutral Brads.  Here are some close up pictures.

This was real fun to make.    And it went together very nicely.

Thanks for looking and if you are interested in attending a class making this fun banner.   Visit my website at www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net and register.

Have a wonderful week!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment