Tuesday, May 10, 2011

White Sands National Monument New Mexico

Hi friends,

Just returned from a trip to El Paso, Texas.  We went to visit my son and his new wife Laura.  They are in the Army and both are headed for Iraq next week.  We had an awesome 2 days together!!  It was very hard to leave!  I was so sad!  It was great to meet his wife!  She was great!  I can't wait to see them again and get to know her more!!  I'm so glad they will have each other when they go to Iraq.

We got to go to White Sands National Monument.  This place was beautiful!!  We rode for about an hour and half or so to get there.  It was desert and mountains for miles and miles.  And then when you get to the White Sands, it was beautiful.  So white and an amazing site.  You went into the park and all around you was these white mountains of sands.

Here are some scrapbook pages I created in My Digital Studio of the experience.







For these pages I used the digital download bundle 2 that is 30% off this month, check out my website for all that is on sale this month.  We really had an amazing trip.  Will share more of my pages later.  I made several more.  We actually drove back from El Paso, took us about 3 days to get back.  It was a long ways.  I got to play in the car on my laptop creating my pages.

Happy Stampin'!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment