Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New My Digital Studio Tuesday Downloads – 5/15/12

Today’s digital downloads are awesome! I can’t wait purchase them and use them in MDS!  I love the Seriously Awesome Stamp Set and the Baby Prints (a carry over from the Occasions Mini)!!

Have you downloaded the MDS 30 day trial yet? No obligation, no entering your credit card info…just give it a test drive and see what you can do. You can create cards, invitations, books, journals, banners, scrapbook pages, party supplies with My Digital Studio…the possibilities are endless! These downloads work with My Digital Studio and any other digital scrapbooking program that allows you to import PNG and JPG files, which is allowed in most graphics programs, and even Microsoft Word! Check out all the artwork that is included in the Express version here.
 Here are pictures and links of the new downloads for today:

Happy Digital Stampin' and Scrappin!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment